Welcome to UNC Charlotte News, a newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte's urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections are its key components, providing a snapshot of the impact UNC Charlotte is making on our community and the region.
- How to honor civilians killed in World Wars? Perhaps with this ‘Prayer for Peace’
- Judy Rose joins National Junior College Athletics Association as a consultant
- New ‘atlas’ of mobility shows how kids from different Charlotte neighborhoods have done
- What’s up this week in Charlotte’s visual arts?
Charlotte Business Journal
- Millennial expectations for an authentic sense
- Tech firm transformed from Airbnb to building a property platform
Black Press USA
Stanly News & Press