Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
- He died in Iraq. Now, UNC Charlotte grad has a song and building in his memory.
- A lesson from Amazon: Invest more in UNC Charlotte
- In Charlotte, thousands marched. That was only the beginning.
- UNC Charlotte students can ride light rail for almost nothing. Will they pack the trains?
- Charlotte’s light rail extension opens in March. Here’s what you need to know.
- Should UNC Charlotte drop the “UNC?”
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
- What is driving Bank of America’s bounce?
- Charlotte political shift could spill into 2018 county races
- A Surging Economy is Lighting up the Charlotte Region
WFAE – CHARLOTTE TALKS
- Growing Charlotte’s Tech Sector and Talent Pipeline
- What’s Next for the #MeToo Movement
- LYNX Blue Line Turns 10, Has it Paid Off
NORTH STATE JOURNAL