Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
- What if it’s Your Dream to be a Dancer and You’re Blind?
- Improve Charlotte By Reducing Traumatic Childhood Events
- Could Mecklenburg Afford Not To Pay $23,000 Ransom to Hackers?
- New Baker in Cornelius is Putting her Lessons to Work
- A Sisterhood of Educators Renewed my Spirit
- Charlotte Museum has a new President and CEO, a UNC Charlotte Alumna
WFAE – CHARLOTTE TALKS
THE CHARLOTTE POST
- Prominent Professor Argues Teacher Educators can’t Prepare Teachers for School Settings They’ve Never Been To
HIGHER EDUCATION WORKS