Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
THE NEW YORK TIMES
- Baltimore Mayor Had Statues Removed in ‘Best Interest of my City’
- Why Confederate Monuments Must Fall
THE WASHINGTON POST
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT
THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER
- UNC Charlotte has a $20 Million Plan to Build a CMS high school on campus
- 50 Young Teen Embody the Future of Public Education in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Wells Fargo May See Some Leadership Changes
- Charlotte Talks: Is Removing Confederate Symbols ‘Correcting History’ or ‘Changing’ it?