Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
THE NEW YORK TIMES
- How Do You Reconstruct Lost Choreography?
- English professor comments on author of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."
THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER
- Charlotte-area resources for small-business owners and entrepreneurs
- Charlotte scholarship helps mothers realize their college dreams
- Employees of Charlotte’s big companies put their money behind Clinton
- Talks on Parkinson’s and aging scheduled in Charlotte
- Urban Forestry Summit invites public to learn more about city’s tree canopy
- In University City, learn, walk, shop…or just sit there and relax
- Charlotte’s neighborhoods make the city come alive
- UNC Charlotte Garden celebrates 50 years with symposium, ‘Drunken Botanist’
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Wetenhall says entrepreneurship will be part of Charlotte's new development strategy
- City Startup Labs promote entrepreneurship in minority communities
WFAE "CHARLOTTE TALKS"
TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION WORLD
- Don't have your passport? UNC Charlotte's 41st Annual International Festival is the next best thing.
THE CHARLOTTE POST