As a result of expected effects of Tropical Storm Florence, UNC Charlotte will remain in Condition 2 (suspended operations) from 5 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16, through 11:59 p.m., Monday, Sept. 17.
Details are below.
- All classes and University activities are canceled through 11:59 p.m., Monday.
- Residence halls remain open. A list of available on-campus services is online.
- The Monday, Sept. 17, deadline for December graduation has been extended to Monday, Sept. 24, for those students unable to submit by Sept. 17.
- All classes are canceled through 11:59 p.m., Monday.
- Consult the Academic Procedure: Schedule Interruption Guidelines for additional information.
- Non-mandatory employees must avoid campus. Missed time must be accounted for. Mandatory employees should remain at work or report as directed by their supervisors.
- University Policy 701, Adverse Weather and Emergency Events, detailed information on Condition 2
- Operating Condition FAQ, additional information on what to do in Condition 2
- Emergency Management website, the latest information on Tropical Storm Florence’s effects on campus